For students who aim to develop a promising career in the field of HRM or Human Resource Management will be glad to know about the Human Resource Scholarship Program announced by Shop Gulab. Winners will be awarded a financial sum, which can be used to not only support tuition fees but also to support other expenses related to their education.
Shop Gulab Oils is a India base cooking oil manufacturing company has expertise in producing sweet peanuts, salted peanuts, dry chana and many more. Students in the UK, the USA, Australia, and Canada can apply for this scholarship program announced by Shop Gulab. We intend to bridge the gap between current finances and the monetary sum required for education. The HR-associated scholarship requires you to study Human Resource as a major subject. Applicants of the scholarship must already enroll in a reputed college or university in any of these countries.
- We have offered this scholarship to support the underrepresented groups who are unable to complete education because of financial limitations.
- Applicants must possess qualities like demonstrated initiative, ambition, and a strong commitment to the subject in order to be considered.
- Winners have the complete choice to use this scholarship money for their hostel fees, stationery expenses, and other expenditures related to the course.
- We will offer students letters of recommendation, which they can mention in their resume to secure a promising job in their desired field.
You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
How to Apply?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected] Application submission process is open now.
The Shop Gulab Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 30th April of every year.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at Email ID
Contacting on call or other emails apart from Email ID can leave negative impact on your application.
Applications Should Include:
- Contact information
- Thesis on “The role of human resource policies in the success of an organization.”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: [email protected]
Terms and Condition Of The Scholarship Program:
- All applicants agree to allow Shop Gulab to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Shop Gulab Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the Shop Gulab website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Shop Gulab reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
a. What kind of scholarship is this?
This is a Human Resource Development Scholarship, which will grant a monetary reward of $5000 to students/professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria. It will help them fund their cost of living and tuition fees, while they attend a college or university. Students will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
b. Who is eligible for the scholarship program?
Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying and who are either citizens or legal residents of the UK, Australia, United States or Canada, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
c. Registration Date and Result Date?
Registration are open now and will accept application till 15th April of every year. Results will be declared on 30th April of every year to individual who have won the scholarship.