The subject of visual art is highly extensive and offers aspiring students with numerous career opportunities. However, it is not financially easy for a large number of people to successfully complete this education. In order to support such students, Shop Gulab presents the visual art scholarship program for the students enrolled in performing arts, visual arts, journalism, and mass communications.
Shop Gulab Oils is a India base cooking oil manufacturing company has expertise in producing dry roasted chickpeas, buy peanuts online, chana chatpata and many more. Shop Gulab introduces its visual art scholarship program for students who are already pursuing the course with visual arts as a major in a prestigious university in the UK, Canada, Australia, and the USA. The applicants must be a high school or college student and enrolled in a degree or full-time course. It is important for the students to be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries.
- Students applying for this scholarship must pursue a course in visual art, including theatre, dance, music, photography, mass communication, theatre, journalism, and etc.
- Through the way of this scholarship, students can gain funds easily, which can be used to support their education-related expenses.
- There is no restriction or preference for a school or university. Students can select their preferred institution or college.
- Winners will gain the chance to have interactive sessions with experts in the industry.
How to Apply for Visual Art Scholarship Program?
To apply for this program, you need to pick two areas from below mentioned areas and provide 1 Infographic for both of them.
- Can We Feed 7 Billion People?
- Dining Etiquette Around The World
- The History of Baking
- The Cost Of Food Waste
- How Spicy Is That pepper?
The design work you send should be in one of the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
Just make sure that your designs are unique and have no copyright or plagiarism issues. Otherwise, your application may get rejected straightaway.
The designs you send would be viewed by our panel of experts and depending on the creativity in the designs, the visual artist would be selected for the scholarship.
Besides, the designs, we will require your below mentioned details in your application.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- Two reference letters by your colleagues, coaches, or professors providing information about applicant’s achievements, ethics & values, character, and need for the scholarship
Also, answer to below-mentioned questions in your application –
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
You can send all these details on [email protected] before 15th April of every year. The results would be announced on our official website https://shopgulab.com by 30th April of every year.
Please don’t submit your application to any other email id or call on phone numbers mentioned on our website for your queries relating to this scholarship. Please communicate through the email id [email protected]. The application can have a negative impact if you try to communicate through any other email ids or phone numbers.
The last date for applying would be 15th April of every year. Late applications would not be entertained.
- Completed high school or secondary education
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from an accredited college/university
- Completed minimum one term of college or university courses after high school or secondary education
- Achieved CGPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident or citizen of UK, Australia, USA or Canada
- Should be 18 years of age while applying
- Should not be a college dropout
- Should be a regular student
- There should be no gap between bachelors and masters degree
The selection of the students would be based on the eligibility criteria, sample jobs, and need of the scholarship. A panel of judges would be shortlisting the applications and would be choosing candidates deserving the scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Shop Gulab holds the right to verify the details of the candidate including their name, Student ID number, the name of the college/university and the course they are pursuing
- The samples submitted if found to be plagiarized, the application would be rejected straightaway
- Scholarship amount of USD5000 is every year reward
- We hold the right to publish the winners’ photograph and name on our official website https://shopgulab.com
- We hold the right to change the rules and regulations any time except the reward money
- Only UK, Australia, USA and Canada citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- We don’t sell or share applicants’ details or sample work with any third party person or company