If you are among those students who love interacting with numbers and want to develop a rich career in the field of accounting, then Shop Gulab announces the accounting scholarship program. Our scholarship program is designed to offer monetary support to the students who hold excellence and a deep interest in accounting but are not able to do so because of financial constraints. This scholarship is designed for the students in the USA, Australia, the UK, and Canada and encourages them to develop a promising career in the field.
Shop Gulab Oils is a India base cooking oil manufacturing company has expertise in peanut masala, Groundnut Oil and many more. Our accounting scholarship program is presented to support students to develop a professional career in the field of accounting. Students enrolled in a reputed university or college in the accounting subject can apply for this scholarship. Our experts assess students on the basis of their leadership skills, academic achievements, and financial requirements.
- Our scholarship provides monetary aid to the students so that they can develop a great career in the accounting field.
- Winners of our scholarship will get a golden chance to experience face-to-face sessions with the experts in the industry.
- It is a great opportunity for the students who want to hold a secure job in a reputed organization as an accounting expert.
Eligibility RequirementsApplicants must:
- Have declared a major in accounting as described below and, if applicable, been accepted to that major.
- Be residents of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada citizens or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada. citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2018 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. In addition, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Process For Scholarship
- Write and submit a proposal on the the topic “An Empirical Analysis Of The Value Of Accounting Information System In An Organization” on [email protected]
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave negative impact on your application.
Other Important Details About The Scholarship Program
- Every applicant will allow Shop Gulab to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from Shop Gulab.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the Shop Gulab website.
- Shop Gulab will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Shop Gulab reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th April of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 30th April of every year on our company’s website.