Shop Gulab present the game development scholarship program for the students in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia. Students can apply for this scholarship can gain an edge over others to hold a rich career in the field of game development. Students pursuing an education in the field of game development, animation, and other relevant fields can apply for this scholarship. It is an excellent opportunity for the students to stand above the competition and gain a step ahead in developing a fruitful career in the field.
Shop Gulab Oils is a India base cooking oil manufacturing company has expertise in producing spicy peanuts, Groundnut Oil and many more. The game development scholarship presented by us is available on a yearly basis. Students intending to hold a rich career in the field of game development can apply for this scholarship to support their educational expenses or their next game development project. It is mandatory that the applicants are already pursuing a course in this field and must be enrolled in a university or college in the USA, the UK, Australia as well as Canada.
- The scholarship winners will earn monetary support and can use the sum to support different kinds of expenses related to their education.
- This scholarship encourages students towards the field of game development.
- Students can convert their passion and interest in game development and become the next leaders in the industry.
Eligibility RequirementApplicants must:
- Students currently pursuing or who have enrolled for an undergraduate degree in the following areas of study : Computer Engineering, Computer Science (B. Tech, M. Tech. B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S.) or IT
- Be citizens of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have attained 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Is either a high school or secondary school graduate or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses after graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be a dropout.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave negative impact on your application.
Process For Scholarship
- Write and submit a research paper on the the topic “Video Games and Speech Development. Will playing video games at early age create problems for speech development or will they aid in verbal communication?” on [email protected]
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
Other important Details about the Scholarship Program
- Every applicant will allow Shop Gulab to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from Shop Gulab.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the Shop Gulab website.
- Shop Gulab will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Shop Gulab reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th April of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 30th April of every year on our company’s website.