Gulab Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Best Before 6 Months from the date of packing
- Country of Origin: India
- Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 100% Natural And Pure
Buy Cold Pressed Coconut Oil Online
The best cold pressed coconut oil for cooking is Gulab’s edible cold pressed coconut oil. If you like using cold pressed edible coconut oil for your daily cooking, then buy the Gulab cold pressed coconut oil online and get it delivered to your doorstep.
There are different types of coconut oil: organic cold pressed coconut oil, refined coconut oil and cold pressed coconut oil. The difference between cold pressed and refined versions are that in the former, oil is extracted from coconuts through processes that involve very high temperatures (around or above 200 degrees). Then chemical solvents are used to make the oil free of all residue and toxic substances.
Compared to organic cold pressed coconut oil, refined oil is clearer, bland, and useful for high-heat and time-consuming cooking processes. But it does not contain any nutrients found in natural coconut oil. In comparison, organic cold pressed coconut oil retains the nutrients found in pure, natural coconut oil and offers greater benefits for skin, hair, and teeth, as well.
The cold pressed coconut oil prices would be slightly higher than refined coconut oil. This is because cold pressed oil production is comparatively a slow process, and the yield is lower. But compared to the benefits, the cold pressed coconut oil price does not seem much. Buy cold pressed coconut oil online from Gulab and compare it with your refined oil. You will definitely notice the difference!
Buy Gulab Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- It is 100% pure, natural, unrefined, cold-pressed coconut oil.
- Oil is extracted with a special cold-pressed method without any exposure to heat; the nutrients in the oil are retained and not lost.
- This oil has almost 60% of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) energy, a rapid energy supply in much the same way as carbs — your body’s preferred source of energy. (MCTs have been long used in sports nutrition products).
- Cold pressed edible coconut oil contains lauric acid, a fatty acid that serves as a bactericidal and bacteriostatic agent – substances that kill many kinds of bacteria and prevent many others from multiplying.
Multiple Benefits of Best Coconut Cold Pressed Oil
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil For Skin
- Boosts the moisture content of your skin
- Helps in protecting the skin from many infectious agents and allergens
- Used to enhance skin health and appearance through the right massages and part of many skin-care processes
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil For Hair Is Known To
- Nourish the hair and prevent breakage
- Strengthen the roots and hair and helps prevent excessive hair fall
- Enhance the lustre of hair, making it shinier and softer
- Make hair more flexible
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil For Oral Health
Using coconut oil in a process called oil pulling is known to have several oral hygiene benefits:
- Reduces the count of harmful bacteria within the mouth
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Helps control or prevent bad breath issues
- Helps decrease plaque buildup
- Helps reduce inflammation to fight gum disease
Gulab Cold Pressed Coconut Oil For Cooking
Coconut oil is part of the daily intake of people across many areas in Southern India. For thousands of years, people extracted coconut oil through cold pressing methods – methods of crushing coconuts and extracting the oil using an apparatus called “Chekku” Many indigenous people living in coastal areas in many parts of the world use coconut oil for their daily calorie intake and lead a healthy life.
If you are fond of using coconut oil for preparing delicious South Indian dishes, use cold pressed coconut oil for cooking.
Coconut Oil is Ideal For High-Heat Cooking And Frying
This oil has a high saturated fat lauric acid content, which makes the oil highly resistant to oxidation at high heat. Many mouth-watering fried dishes are best made in coconut oil.
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil Is Used For Preparing A Variety of South Indian and South Asian Dishes
For preparing authentic doshas, sambhars, fish curries, meat curries, and a large variety of delicious South Indian and South Asian dishes, coconut oil is the most preferred.
Buy Gulab Cold Pressed Coconut Oil Online